We’ve helped more than 25,000 UK businesses find a conference call provider
New to conference calling, or have you found yourself with a conference call provider that’s racking up some astronomical phone costs? View our top 10 providers and see which services is best suited to meet your requirements.
Alternatively, receive quotes by clicking here.
Find a service provider that’s right for you
You can click on any of the conference call providers links below, this will take you to our pages dedicated in providing you with the information you need to make the right decision about which conference call service you choose.
There is also a list of recent posts for each company that we think may help you get the best out of your conference calling experience. Please feel free to look around our site, we hope it helps.
Conference Call Providers Comparison
|Rank||Provider||Video||Online Signup||PAYG / FREE Option||Screen Share||Int'l Numbers||Review|
Still unsure who you need? Get a quote based on your requirements
Do you know how many people will be wanting to use the conference call service within your organisation? How about the approximate minutes you’ll be using per month? Just launched; a new service to help you find a conference call provider based on your exact requirements:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are the typical questions asked by organisations just like yours…
Q. What pricing plans are available?
A. There are 5 core pricing plans that you can pick from most conference call providers, including:
- Free – Stop. Before you think you’re getting away scot-free without paying a penny, that’s not entirely true. In fact, far from it. When you make use of a “free” conference call service, it means that you’re not paying a penny directly to the provider, but it will show up on your phone bill, typically an 0844 phone number, which are always more expensive than paying a monthly flat rate.
- Flat rate – With a flat rate plan, these will typically be found on a conference call companies website in a tiered manner, allowing you to pick a price point that’s best suited to the average number of minutes you’ll be using per month. Paying monthly in such a manner is most ideal if you’re using 100+ minutes per month as it will start to save you much more money than the “free” 0844 number.
- Pay as you Go – PAYG is ideal for businesses that have infrequent conference calls, but still want to make saving over the “free conference call services”.
- One-off call – Just need a one-off call and don’t want to be locked down in to paying a monthly fee? Then free is probably your ideal option.
Articles on Business Conference Calls
- iPhone SE Conference Calling Services
- March 2016 Conference Call Statistics Update
- Conference Call Use: In Time of National Emergencies
- The Benefits of Video Conferencing Vs. Voice Only Conferencing Call
- How Conference Calling For The Holidays Can Keep You Connected
Q. We need to make calls outside of the UK. What do I need?
A. No problem – take a look at our top 10 conference call hosting providers comparison and see which ones have a ‘Y’ for ‘Int’l’ – these providers specialise in global conference calls. Check their websites to see list of specific countries that the providers have numbers for.
Get people in to your conference call from anywhere in the world, be it USA to Mumbai in India, or even stretching across from Canada/North America to Europe and right over to Asia – you shouldn’t have an issue bringing everyone together for a call, as long as it’s a business that supports worldwide conference calls.
General Conference Call Information Articles
- Conference Calls – What’s Trending on Twitter (Not What You’d Expect!)
- Conference Calling for Churches
- International Conference Call Providers
- Saving the environment – one call at a time!
- The key information about 03talk.com
Q. I want more than just audio conference calls. Do these providers supply anything else?
A. From recording your conference call to getting a third party to write a transcript, our top 10 best conference call providers all have their own niches of excellence, so while some may have a great call record feature, others may excel in the area of connecting people to a call, such as services that call your participants, rather than waiting for them to dial-in.
“Free” Conference Calling – really?